COVID 19 ENHANCED SAFETY PROTOCOLS
Thank you for your patience through this difficult time.
We have been strictly adhering to all public health measures designed to control the spread of Covid 19.
We follow all infection control measures made by the Alberta Health Services Medical Officer of Health and the Alberta Dental Association. We have been allowed to return to a full scope of practice as of May 14th however, we are operating at a much slower capacity as we adjust to our new normal.
It is our priority to keep our staff and patients healthy and safe. You will see some changes when it is time for your next appointment.
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office. We will also check your temperature with a touchless thermometer. You may be asked to wait in your car when you arrive to facilitate social distancing.
- Our staff will be screened daily to ensure they are well and fit for work including twice daily temperature checks.
- You will be asked to use hand sanitizer upon arrival and dismissal from our office and we will have you do a pre- treatment rinse for 60 seconds with 1% hydrogen peroxide.
- Our waiting room will no longer offer magazines and toys as those items are difficult to disinfect. We ask that you please come to your appointment unaccompanied. Children may bring only one guardian who must also be screened.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- Our common areas and high touch surfaces will be disinfected throughout the day and you will notice barriers and splash guards including face shields on our staff.
Thank you for helping us to keep our office safe!
Welcome to Edgepointe Dental Centre - MS Pannell Professional Corporation
Dr. Sandra Pannell - Dr. Michael Pannell - General and Family Dentistry
Serving Edgemont for over 28 years!
We offer patients a comprehensive list of general, restorative and cosmetic dental services designed to meet the needs of the entire family. Our goal is to assist each of our patients in achieving and maintaining optimal dental health and a beautiful smile. Some of the services we provide include:
- Cleanings & Exams
- Sealants & Fluoride
- Root Canal Therapy
- Periodontal Treatments
- Teeth Whitening
- Tooth Coloured Fillings
- Crowns & Bridges
- Porcelain Veneers
- Dental Implant Restorations
Part of our commitment to serving our patients includes providing information that helps them to make more informed decisions about their oral health needs and the dental treatments they are receiving. We encourage you to visit our dental videos page which contains a library of videos related to the dental procedures and treatment options we offer..
We genuinely hope this site is helpful to you in learning more about our Edgemont dental practice, dental conditions and treatments, dental recommendations, payments & insurance, driving directions and office hours and more.
Please browse through our website and be sure to give us a call @ 403-239-6411 if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment.
Edgepointe Dental Centre
Edenwold Drive NW
Calgary, AB T3A3S8
*Closed from 12pm-1pm
Monday thru Thursday for lunch.