COVID 19 ENHANCED SAFETY PROTOCOLS
Thank you for your patience through this difficult time.
We have been strictly adhering to all public health measures designed to control the spread of Covid 19.
We follow all infection control measures made by the Alberta Health Services Medical Officer of Health, the Alberta Dental Association, the US Centers for Disease Control (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
It is our priority to keep our staff and patients healthy and safe. You will see some changes when it is time for your next appointment.
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office. We will also check your temperature with a touchless thermometer.
- When you arrive at the office for your appointment, please pull up out front and stay in your car – we will be watching for you. We will call you on your cell phone or come out to get you. Also please wear a mask into the office and if you do not have one, we will supply it.
- Our staff will be screened daily to ensure they are well and fit for work including twice daily temperature checks.
- You will be asked to use hand sanitizer upon arrival and dismissal from our office and we will have you do a pre-dental treatment rinse for 60 seconds with 1% hydrogen peroxide.
- Our waiting room will no longer offer magazines and toys as those items are difficult to disinfect. We ask that you do not bring family members to the office. Guardians who accompany children need to be screened as well.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- Our common areas and high touch surfaces will be disinfected throughout the day and you will notice barriers and splash guards including face shields on our staff.
Thank you for helping us to keep our office safe!
Drs. Sandra and Michael Pannell